My family drove my passion to build the first Anna & Jack’s Treehouse and that same passion continues to motivate me to making a positive change for the families of AJ’s Treehouse.
When you come to any of The Treehouse locations, you become a part of our family.
My passion for educating children started when I was 14 and I followed my dreams.
With a Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood and Elementary Education from Iona College and a Master of Arts in Literacy in Education and 10 years experience as a Kindergarten teacher, education is my life.
Anna and Jack’s Treehouse success came from the passionate support from our New Rochelle community near our first daycare facility
I realized the impact of working with other local community members to build a better future for our families.
Community has become our passion and philanthropy.
News & Content
My Latest Posts 👩🏻🏫
Party Planning 🥳
- Feel all the love with this Young, Wild and Three Groovy Flower Birthday by Courtney FitzPatrick, out of Dallas, TX, USA! Decked out with cute flowers, groovy sweets and the […]
- May your holidays be Merry & Bright with this darling North Pole Party by Niki Ellis of The Tipsy Tuk Tuk, out of San Diego, CA! Featuring an adorable red […]
Practice Mindfulness ☯️
The Active Life 💪
- If you find it tricky to practice gratitude, here are five simple gratitude tips to make it easier (without it feeling forced). The post How […]
- Setting daily intentions is a powerful way to stay focused on your goals. In this post, I explain what daily intentions are and offer some […]
- Here are some tried and true stress-busting tips for the holiday season.
- We interviewed Dr. Teralyn Sell, Psychotherapist and Brain Health Expert, to learn more on how to keep one’s mental and brain health in top-shape during this crazy time, it’s essential that […]
My Treehouse Family
Christina Rubicco always wanted to become a teacher and a mom. That’s why she secured an undergraduate degree in Early Childhood and Elementary Education and a Master’s Degree in Literacy in Education at Iona College. She then served at a childcare facility and became an NYC teacher for more than eight years.
With enough experience in child care and fondness for children, she and her husband started The Treehouse daycare in the basement of their home in New Rochelle. It’s now known as Anna and Jack’s Treehouse, based on the names of their first daughter and son. Now, parents can choose from our New Rochelle Day Nursery, Norwalk Daycare, and Pelham Children’s Center.
The Treehouse Daycare and Treehouse Preschools have the latest facilities and most creative spaces to ensure children from six weeks to five years old have the best learning experience. Our Treehouse families are expected to further grow as Christina and all our friendly teachers hone more children’s social, reading, and writing skills.
Like the daycare’s core values, Christina has also shined as a Women of Excellence and 40 Under 40 award winner granted to her by the New Rochelle Chamber of Commerce. She has indeed turned every dream and goals into a reality, with new plans for expanding early childhood education in the greater Westchester County area and Southern Connecticut.
Do you want to know more about me, or my philosophy towards early childhood education, or maybe you just want to chat?
Get in touch and let’s connect!